In My Mind este albumul de debut solo al lui Pharrell Williams și a fost lansat în data de 25 iulie 2006, prin Star Trak & Interscope.
Track listingAll songs written and produced by Pharrell Williams; songs with co-writers are noted.
|1.||"Can I Have It Like That" (featuring Gwen Stefani)||3:55|
|2.||"How Does It Feel?"||3:36|
|5.||"You Can Do It Too" (featuring Jamie Cullum)||5:22|
|6.||"Keep It Playa" (featuring Slim Thug)||4:19|
|7.||"That Girl" (featuring Snoop Dogg and Charlie Wilson)||4:01|
|9.||"Young Girl"/"I Really Like You" (featuring JAY-Z)||8:14|
|10.||"Take It Off (Dim the Lights)"||4:07|
|11.||"Stay with Me" (featuring Pusha T)||4:07|
|12.||"Baby" (featuring Nelly)||4:06|
|14.||"Number One" (featuring Kanye West)||3:57|
|15.||"Skateboard P Presents: Show You How to Hustle" (featuring Lauren)||4:14|
|16.||"Swagger International" (Japan bonus track)||4:14|
- A song titled "Mamacita", which featured reggaeton artist Daddy Yankee was leaked in early 2006 and was supposed to be the third single from the album, but it did not appear on the final track listing, nor was there a video for the song, but it is featured in the movie The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.
- Not on the official album, "Big White Spaceship" (featuring Timbaland & Magoo) is actually an early project with Timbaland & Magoo called Surrounded by Idiots. Pharrell recalls in an interview: "In seventh grade I met Chad. That's twenty years ago by now. Like I said earlier, we started producing beats together. But then again, I also played with this famous group which consisted of Timbaland, Magoo, myself and some other guy. Chad wasn't a part of the group, so I was in The Neptunes and in Surrounded by Idiots at the same time." A few tracks produced by the group float around on the Internet, this being the most distributed. In 2005 Danny! recorded a remix to this song, removing vocals from Timbaland & Magoo, and placed it as a hidden track on his F.O.O.D. album.
- The song "Skateboard P Presents: Show You How to Hustle" is featured in the game Need for Speed: Carbon.
- Other songs presumed to be B-sides or possibly just unreleased Pharrell compositions include "Creamsickle" and "I Need Love".
- The album cover is a reference to the art style of BAPE, a Japanese street clothing company that is popular in the urban scene. Williams and founder Nigo launched the first American store in New York together.
- The initial pressing offered buyers a choice of three covers; each cover had Pharrell pictured with either a Blue Ice Cream sweater, Red and White Polo Shirt, or White Billionaire Boys Club T-shirt as shown above.
- A remixed version of the album, titled "Out of My Mind", was produced, but was never officially released. This remixed version of the album featured interpolated instrumentals by drummer, Questlove and James Poyser, of the hip hop group The Roots.