- Information is adapted from the album's liner notes.
|1.||"Phrentrow" (featuring Ursula Rucker)||Ahmir Thompson, Ursula Rucker, Omar Edwards||Questlove, Omar the Scholar||0:18|
|2.||"Rock You"||Tariq Trotter, George Spivey||DJ Scratch, The Grand Wizzards (co.)||3:12|
|3.||"!!!!!!!"||Thompson, Benjamin Kenney, Leonard Hubbard||The Grand Wizzards||0:24|
|4.||"Sacrifice" (featuring Nelly Furtado)||Trotter, Thompson, James Gray, Hubbard||Kamiah Gray, Kamal Gray (co.)||4:44|
|5.||"Rolling with Heat" (featuring Talib Kweli)||Trotter, Thompson, Gray, Kyle Jones, Talib Greene, Karl Jenkins||The Grand Wizzards||3:42|
|6.||"WAOK (Ay) Rollcall" (featuring Ursula Rucker)||Thompson, Gray, Hubbard||The Grand Wizzards||1:00|
|7.||"Thought @ Work"||Trotter, Thompson, Hubbard, Gray, Kenney||Questlove||4:58|
|8.||"The Seed (2.0)" (featuring Cody ChesnuTT)||Trotter, Antonious Bernard Thomas||Questlove, Cody ChesnuTT (co.)||4:27|
|9.||"Break You Off" (featuring Musiq)||Trotter, Thompson, Hubbard, Gray, Jones, Kenney, Jenkins, Taalib Johnson, Jill Scott||Kamal Gray||7:27|
|10.||"Water"||Trotter, Thompson, Hubbard, Gray, Kenney, Tahir Williams||Tahir Jamal, Kelo Saunders (co.), The Grand Wizzards (co.)||10:24|
|11.||"Quills"||Trotter, Karriem Riggins||Karreem Riggins, The Grand Wizzards (co.)||4:22|
|12.||"Pussy Galore"||Trotter, Scott Storch||Scott Storch, Zoukhan Bey||4:29|
|13.||"Complexity" (featuring Jill Scott)||Trotter, Thompson, Hubbard, Gray, Scott, Edwards||The Grand Wizzards, Questlove (co.), Omar the Scholar (co.)||4:47|
|14.||"Something in the Way of Things (In Town)" (featuring Amiri Baraka)||Thompson, Kenney, Amiri Baraka||The Grand Wizzards||7:16|
|17.||"Rhymes and Ammo / Thirsty!" (featuring Talib Kweli)||Trotter, Thompson, Greene||The Grand Wizzards||8:00|
- Sample credits and notes
- "Thought @ Work" contains elements from the composition "Apache" by The Sugarhill Gang, "Jam on the Groove" by Ralph McDonald, and "Human Beat Box" by The Fat Boys. According to Questlove, recording artist Alicia Keys "drop[s] in" on the track.
- "Water" comprises three parts, noted in Questlove's liner notes as "a. the first movement / b. the abyss / c. the drowning", and contains elements of "Her Story" by The Flying Lizards.
- "Quills" contains elements of "Breakout" by Swing Out Sister and features guest vocals from Tracey Moore of the Jazzyfatnastees.
- "Pussy Galore" contains elements of "Because I Got It Like That" by the Jungle Brothers.
- Tracks 15, 16 and 18 are silent blank tracks. Track 17 is divided into two untitled songs, identified as "Rhymes and Ammo", originally from Soundbombing III (2002), and "Thirsty!".